Hello, and come on in! Every month we'll share with you a rotation of different features, contributed by your medical improv colleagues from around the world, and from the ImprovDoc team. You can look forward to reading great columns such as:
- What I Taught, What I Learned - Authors share about a medical improv curriculum that they've tried: what worked, what didn't, and what they learned from the experience.
- In My Life - Read stories about how improvisational communication has had an impact on someone's journey as a clinician and as a human being.
- Food for Thought - A selection of articles and tidbits from academic and popular media, relevant to the conversations here at ImprovDoc.
- Exercise Bank - Learn new exercises from your colleagues, with tips and tricks to go with them.
- ImprovDocuments - Thoughts from the ImprovDoc Team.
Stay tuned as we roll out our ongoing blog posts over the coming year.
Welcome aboard - We're glad you're here!